Every nurse at MercyOne is encouraged to grow personally and professionally by pursuing their unique career development journey. Supported by managers and our organization, nursing staff are empowered to take on challenges and experiences that help them reach their career goals.
As part of this commitment, we’re proud to offer a competitive compensation program, as well as a wide variety of benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid time-off
- Retirement plans
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition/professional development reimbursement
- Comprehensive development programs:
- Succession planning
- Leadership development classes
- Nurse residency programs
- Leadership coaching
- Nursing education benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness program
- Adoption reimbursement program
- Employee recognition and discount programs
- Fitness facilities at some MercyOne locations
- Voluntary benefits including life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, cancer insurance, critical illness insurance, auto/home insurance, pet insurance, identity theft insurance, hospital indemnity, accident insurance
Beyond providing personalized, convenient care when people need us most, we’re about keeping people healthy. From innovative health and wellness programs, to assembling the best medical teams, to investing in the latest technologies, to delivering care that is best for each person’s unique situation – we’re improving the health of our communities across our five regions with 18 hospitals and more than 200 free-standing outpatient facilities, emergency/surgery centers, and physician offices. We also work closely with more than 25 rural hospital affiliates for a full circle of care.
We live our values every day
Joining MercyOne means joining a rich history of excellence in health care started more than 100 years ago. Our strong Catholic history and spiritual foundation help us create a workplace that is truly focused on compassion, human dignity, and social justice.
We follow those principles for our patients, families, and colleagues.